Mission: Glorifying God through serving His persecuted church, as we seek to fulfill the words of Hebrews 13:3.
"Remember the prisoners as if chained with them – those who are mistreated – since
you yourselves are in the body also."
- To encourage and empower Christians to fulfill the Great Commission.
- To give relief to families of Christian martyrs.
- To undertake projects of encouragement, helping persecuted Christians rebuild their lives and witness.
- To equip persecuted Christians to love and lead their enemies (persecutors) to Christ.
- To promote the fellowship of all Christian believers.
- To infuse, distribute, and exhibit to the Canadian church constituency, the faith and testimony of those Christians in the world who are persecuted for Christ.
- To give voice to those Christians whose cries of pain and proclamation of praise go unheard.
You are fulfilling the Great Commission as you reach out to your Jerusalem (web of relationship) to your Judea and Samaria (across geographical and cultural lines) and to the end of the earth (internationally).